A series of practical people-management seminars, right on your doorstep, giving you tips and tools to use immediately in the work-place. The series is run in partnership with POD Consulting.
Communicating Effectively with Your Team: Wednesday 10 October
Teams that work well together achieve more! This seminar will outline practical tips and tools for developing your team. Learn how to communicate effectively with your team members to achieve positive outcomes.
This session will cover:
- What does a great team look like?
- The different stages of team development and what stage yours is at
- Different working styles and communication preferences
- Adapting your communication style
- Choosing the best way to communicate for given situations
VENUE: GETBA office - Level 1, 1 Sir William Avenue, East Tamaki (on street parking available)
TIMING: Starts at 7.30am, finishes by 9am
PRICE: $55 per session, includes light refreshments.
> Registrations closed
Note: This event is reserved for GETBA members only.
Refund policy: GETBA offers a full refund if the booking is cancelled in writing at least 48 hours before the event. If the cancellation is received after this deadline a refund will not be offered.
2019 Programme - TBC